Aamir Khan is one of the most famous personalities of the Bollywood industry, was born on 14 March 1965, in Bombay, Maharashtra, India. He’s an Indian Actor, Director, Host & filmmaker.
His real name is Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan, he is involved in Bollywood film industry for more than 30 years, Aamir gained a lot of popularity especially in greater China & South Asia.
He was born in Bombay on March 14, 1965, his father name is Tahir Hussain and mother name is Zeenat Hussain. Most of his family members & relatives were the members of the Bollywood film industry.
Aamir is the eldest of his siblings, his brother name is Faisal Khan who also an Indian actor and his two younger sisters name are Nikhat Khan and Farhat Khan.
Khan made his first film debut Yaadon Ki Baaraat as a child actor in 1973, he was only 8 years old.
|Birth Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Nick Name||Choco Boy, Mister. Perfectionist|
|Profession||Filmmaker, Director, Host & Actor|
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Old Music|
Playing football, Chess & Cricket
|Birth Date||14 March 1965|
|Place of Birth||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Age in 2019||54 Years old|
|Education||Completed 12th grade|
School & College
Aamir went to the following Schools:
- For pre-primary education – JB. Petit School, in Mumbai.
- Till 8th grade – St. Anne’s High School, in Bandra, Mumbai, India.
- For 9th & 10th grade – Bombay Scottish School, in Mahim, Mumbai.
For College, he went to Narsee Monjee College in Mumbai.
|Weight||70 Kilograms – Approx|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inch – Approx|
- 2014 – Satyamev Jayate
- 2001 – Lagaan
- 1984 – Holi (As a lead role)
- 1973 – Yaadon Ki Baaraat (As a child actor)
- Father Name – Tahir Hussain (Died on 2 February 2010)
- Mother Name – Zeenat Hussain
- Sisters Name – Nikhat Khan & Farhat Khan
- Brother Name – Faisal Khan
Wife, Children & More
- Reena Dutta (First Wife) – Married on 18 April 1986, Divorced in 2002.
- Kiran Rao (Second Wife) – Married on 28 December 2005
- From first Wife – Ira Khan
- From second wife – Azad Rao Khan
- From first Wife – Junaid khan
|Food||Dal Chawal, Moghlai & Indian Dishes|
|Actress||Madhubala, Waheeda Rehman & Geeta Bali|
|Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio, Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar|
|Place||Panchgani & Mahabaleshwar|
|Song||Oh Re Taal Mile|
|Cricketer||Sourav Ganguly & Sachin Tendulkar|
|Game||Settlers Of Catan|
|Restaurant||India Jones in Mumbai|
|Fruit||Apples & Bananas|
Cars & Bikes Collection
- BMW 6 series
- Land Rover Range Rover SUV
- Rolls Royce Ghost Phantom
- Bentley Continental
- Mercedes Benz S600
Aamir got lots of other rewards including these:
- Filmfare award in 1989 for best male debut for film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak.
- In 1997, he got a Filmfare award for the best actor in the film Raja Hindustani.
- Filmfare award for best actor for the film Lagaan in 2002, for Dangal in 2017, for best Critics actor for film Rang De Basanti in 2007.
- In 2008, the Filmfare award for best director for film Taare Zameen Par.
- Padma Shri award in 2003 by the Indian government.
- Padma Bhushan award in 2010 by the Indian government.
- BIG Star Entertainment Award in 2010.
- Academy ward: Best Foreign Language Film Lagaan in 2002.
- National Treasure of India award by China government in 2017.
- Raj Kapoor Smriti Vishesh Gaurav Puraskar award by Maharashtra government in 2009.
- Flat No. 601, First Floor, Dhairya Residency, Khar, Maharashtra, Mumbai, India.
Aamir Khan’s net worth is calculated by about 200 Million USD Dollars which is equal to approximately 1302 crore Indian Rupees.
His salary or income per film is about 60 Crores Indian Rupees.
|Facebook Page||15M+ Likes||Like|
- He loves Kites and Ballons in his childhood.
- Aamir drinks alcohol & also smokes a cigarette.
- Khan made his first film debut at the age of 8 years.
- For the film Lagaan, he pierced his ears in real to perform the role of Bhuvan.
- In 2013, he was listed in Time Magazine’s list for 100 Most Influential People.
- He has also been an official ambassador in The United Nations Children’s Fund(UNICEF).
- The director of Dangaal Nitesh Tiwari revealed that Khan was used to abuse while working out in the gym.
- He got divorced in 2002 with his wife Reena Dutta.
- Apart from acting, he is also a great photographer & videographer, he also shot Akshay Kumar‘s wedding ceremony.
Aamir Khan Pictures
A Video of Aamir Khan Biography