Nutan Samarth also is known as Nutan is an Indian actress, born on 4 June 1936 Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra. She was an Indian actress, singer, model and was at the peak of career for a long time.
She started his acting career in fourteen-year-old in Hamari Beti (1950). His born Name Is Nutan Samarth and Nickname Is Nutan Bahl.
Nutan was born in Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra. His father name is Kumarsen Samarth who is a filmmaker and his mother’s name is Shobhna Samarth (Actress).
She Belongs to a family related to Filmmakers. His elder brother’s name is Jaideep Samarth and sister Tanjuna Mukherjee and Chatura. Kajol and Tanisha are her nieces.
|Birth Name||Nutan Samarth|
|Other Name||Nutan Bahl|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, model|
|Birth Date||4 June 1936|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Date of Death||21 February 1991|
|Death Place |
Age at the time of Death
|Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4: Body measurement and Stats
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
5: School and College
Nutan Samarth started his study from St. Joseph’s Convent School, which was in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and was also good in studies. She also has an interest in dance and music. She learned kathak and gave free public performances.
- 1950 – Hamari Beti
- Father Name – Kumarsen Samarth
- Mother Name – Shobhna samarth
- Brother Name – Jaideep Samarth
- Sister – Tanjuna Mukherjee and Chatura
|Actor||Raj Kapoor, Amitabh Bachan, Balraj Sahni|
Best Supporting Actress Awards
- 1985 – for Meri Jung
Best Film Actress Awards
- 1956 – for Seema
- 1959 – For Sujata
- 1963 – for Badini
- 1967 – for Radha
- 1978 – for Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki
Some other Awards
- 1973 for Milan
- 1974 for Suadagar
- BFJA Best Hindi Actress Award
Nutan Samarth also is known as Nutan died on 21 February 1991. Her place of death is Bombay Maharashtra India. She died at the age of 54 years and the main reason for his death is Breast Cancer.
Boyfriends & Affairs
12: Fact about Nutan Samarth
- Nutan Samarth started learning singing at the age of 3 years.
- Her parents were separated due to some reason before her brother birth Jaideep Samarth.
- Her sister Tanjuna Mukherjee was also famous Actress.
- She was the winner of the Miss India pageant in 1952
- She is one of the most popular female actresses in Indian cinema history
- In 2018 Google celebrated her 81st birthday.
- Her son also got famous in film industries with the film Maine Pyar Kiya.
- Her successful film name was Seema, due to which she also won the first Filmfare Best Actress Award.
- In her early age, people called him skinny and ugly.
- She died on 21 February 1991 from breast cancer at the age of 54.