Sajid Nadiadwala is an Indian film producer and director, was born on 18 February 1966 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is the owner of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment.
As in 2020, Sajid Nadiadwala’s age is 54 years.
He was born and raised in Mumbai, his grandfather Abdul Karim Nadiadwala was also a producer who came to Mumbai (Bombay at that time) and produced several films in Bombay.
His grandfather owns many theatres, Sajid used to watch films since his childhood, his father was also a producer. Hence Sajid followed their way and become a producer.
|Birth Name||Sajid Nadiadwala|
|Profession||Film Producer & Director|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies & Watching Football|
|Birth Date||18 February 1966|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age in 2020||54 Years old|
School & College
He went to Don Bosco High School in Mumbai.
For college, he went to the H. R. College in Mumbai.
|Weight||85 Kilograms – Approx|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches – Approx|
- Father Name – Sulieman Nadiadwala
- Mother Name – Shafaat Nadiadwala
Wife & Children
She died in 1993
|First Wife||Divya Bharti|
|Marriage date||May 10, 1992|
|Second Wife||Warda Khan Nadiadwala|
|Marriage Date||November 18, 2000|
- Sons – 2 – Subhan & Sufyan
|Foods||Chicken & Dal Chawal|
|Books||The Bourne Identity, The Godfather|
- Stardust Award for Best Film Housefull.
- Stardust Special Award for biggest grosser for the film Kick.
- BIG Star award for the Most Entertaining Romantic Film for the film 2 States.
- Showman Of The Year at the Star Box Office India Awards.
- IIFA Award for Best Debutant Director for the film Kick.
- Screen Award for Entertainer of the Year.
- Nadiadwala Villa at New Ocean View, J. P. Road, Versova, Andheri in Mumbai.
Vicky Kaushal’s net worth is approximately equal to 1-5 Million USD Dollars.
|Facebook Page||100k+ Likes||Like|
Also, Read Tiger Shroff biography.
- He belongs to a Gujrati family of filmmakers.
- Sajid worked as a production assistant in his uncle’s production house, it was before he founded his own production company Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment.
- Nadiadwala met with Divya Bharti on the sets of Shola Aur Shabnam where he fell in love with her.
- His wife Divya Bharti died 10months after their marriage due to accidentally fell from the 5th floor of their house at Tulsi apartment.
- He made his first film Waqt Hamara Hai as a producer.
A video of Sajid Nadiadwala’s biography