Ranbir Kapoor is one of the most popular Indian film actor and producer, was born on 28 September 1982, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Both his parents are involved in acting & also his grandson is an actor plus director. As in 2019, Ranbir Kapoor age is 37 years.
Kapoor was born into a high-class family, his father name is Rishi Kapoor & mother name is Neetu Singh, both are famous Indian actors. His grandfather Raj Kapoor was also a very popular Indian actor.
Most of his family are related to the Bollywood film industry. He also has an elder sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahani, also Karisma Kapoor & Kareen Kapoor are Ranbir’s cousins.
In Kapoor’s early years, his relationship with his father was dysfunctional, but he was really close to his mother. Later in 1999, after completing his 10th standard, he worked with his father as an assistant director for Aa Ab Laut Chalen – 1999 film, during that time he and his father made a very good bond with each other.
|Birth Name||Ranbir Raj Kapoor|
|Profession||Producer & Actor|
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Travelling & playing football|
|Birth Date||28 September 1982|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age in 2019||37 Years old|
|Education||Film making course|
School & College
Kumar went to Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai and completed his school there.
For further more education, he went to the following college or institutes:
- School of Visual Arts in New York.
- H.R College of Commerce & Economics in Mumbai, India.
- Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in New York.
|Eye Color||Dark Brownish|
|Weight||78 Kilograms – Approx|
|Height||6 Feet 0 Inch – Approx|
- 2017 – Jagga Jasoos
- 2007 – Saawariya
- Father Name – Rishi Kapoor
- Mother Name – Neetu Singh
- Brothers – None
- Sister Name – Riddhima Kapoor Sahani
- Grandmother Name – Krishna Kapoor (Died on October 1, 2018)
- Grandfather Name – Raj Kapoor (Died on 2 June 1988)
- Kareena Kapoor
- Karisma Kapoor
- A cross-like symbol on his right palm.
- He has written Awara in Hindi on his wrist.
|Marriage Status||Not Married|
- Deepika Padukone ( From 2007 to 2009)
- Katrina Kaif (From 2012 – 2016)
|Color||Black, White & Red|
|Food||Italian & Chinese Food, Paya, Mutton, Homemade bhindi|
|Actress||Natalie Portman, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit|
|Actor||Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino, Akshaye Khanna, Rishi Kapoor|
|Place||United States, New York, Puglia|
|T.v Program||Travel and Living|
|Cartoon||Tom & Jerry|
|Restaurant||Ling’s Pavillion in Mumbai|
|Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
Cars & Bikes Collection
- He owns a Harley Davidson.
- Mercedes-Benz G63
- Audi R8
- Range Rover Sport
- Audi A8
Ranbir awarded lots of awards including some that are listed below.
- In 2007, at Star’s Sabsey Favourite Kaun Awards, he was awarded Sabsey Favorite Naya Hero for film Saawariya.
- He got an award for best male debut for the film Saawariya in 2008.
- In 2010, Ranbir was rewarded best actor for three films, Rocket Singh – Salesman of the Year, Wake Up Sid, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.
- Kapoor got two awards in 2012 for Best Critics Actor for the film Rockstar & Best Actor for the film Rockstar.
- In 2013, He received a Filmfare award for film Barfi.
- He was got in a controversy when he met Salman khan at a party, they meet and after at that party, they had a fight in which Salman slapped Ranbir.
- When Kapoor revealed that Natalie Portman said “Get lost” to him, He saw her at a film festival in Tribeca, where she was crying and was busy using her phone, Ranbir stopped said, “I love your ___”, he was about to say “work” but she stopped him before that and said “Get Lost”.
Ranbir Kapoor’s address, KrishnaRaj, Pali Hill, West Bandra, Mumbai – 400050
Ranbir Kapoor net worth is calculated about 40 Million USD Dollars which is equal to approximately 310 crore Indian Rupees.
His salary or income per film is about 19 to 25 Crores Indian Rupees.
|Facebook Page||900k+ Followers||Like|
- His grandfather name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor, Ranbir got his name from his grandfather.
- He loves football & he’s also very good at it.
- Kapoor made his first girlfriend in class 7th.
- When he was a teenager, he had a crush on Avantika Malik (Imran Khan’s wife).
- He purchased a Hublot watch from his first earning.
- For the movie Rockstar, he learned guitar.
- Sunjay Dutt gifted him Harley Davidson bike on his 30th birthday.
- His first film to reach 200 crore Indian rupees was Sanju.
- He isn’t active on Social media.
- Candy Crush is his favorite game.
- He’s a very emotional person, in an interview, he said that he cries a lot.
- Kapoor still takes pocket money 1500 Indian rupees from his mother.
- His mother takes care of Ranbir’s health, she gave him healthy vegetables & fruits every day.
Ranbir Kapoor Pictures
A video of Ranbir Kapoor biography